Thursday 18 April 2013

Finished!

So i think i can say this task has been a little bit easier than task 1? I feel like i had more knowledge on my blog and my website that made things a little bit easier and faster.

Overall i think i have done quite well on this assignment, i suppose i will just have to wait to get my marks back to know if i did well or not!!

This time around was good as well because i am closer to the people in my class. I am so grateful for my wonderful group "The Meerkats" through this assignment. Brennan, Grant and Josie were my support team and we all helped each other through parts of this assignment. Its great being able to work together and ask for advice from your peers as we all have different knowledge and can help each other through thing we don't no.

I feel very confident using Jing and will use again in the future as for Endnote i still am not a fan and will stick to my normal referencing tool i have available on my word! I am now on a week study break but will be starting my task 3. There is no real holidays when your at Uni!

No comments:

Post a Comment