Thursday 11 April 2013

Task 2

So after completing task 1 i am now starting task 2. All assignments seem to be building up around me and getting harder and harder!!! I am very happy with how i did in task one so hopefully i can do just as well in task 2!

My understanding of task 2 is that we are to complete a research assignment using a referencing tool and document out steps here, on our blog. I also no we have to make a screen cast of how we use our referencing tool? So far i am a little stuck, but i no as soon as i start i will be able to make sense of it all. We get to do part of this task in groups, and luckily i have a great group. My group consists of 3 other students and we will be able to help and support each other through this assignment. I have left it a little late but to be honest i sometimes feel like i work better that way!!! It means there is no time for distractions or procrastinating i just have to get on with it! I will be documenting my task through my blog! So keep tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment