Tuesday 16 April 2013

Learning and problems with Jing

So i am coming to an end of my task 2. Thank goodness.

During this task i have learned a few different things, one thing i have learnt is how to do a screen cast. A screen cast is something i knew little about and defiantly didn't no how to do but after this task i have worked it out! The software i used as mentioned in my previous blog posts was Jing. I really liked Jing and found it very easy to use. I think using screen casts are a great tool to use in the class room. A Screen cast is something i could demonstrate to my my students when i am a teacher to show them all at the same time how to do something  on the computer. Doing a screen cast like this on a big screen is defiantly more effective than going around to each student one buy one or having 30 students crowd around one computer to find out how to do something that could be quite simple. The best thing about Jing is how simple and user friendly it is. I think i will pick Jing in the future if i need to do another screen cast.

In regards to problems i didn't have any with Jing which is refreshing.... i wish i could do a screen cast on how to use this! Its a great easy to use application and i would recommend it to anyone wanting to do a screen cast.


No comments:

Post a Comment