Friday 15 March 2013

Back in the classroom!

So we have just finished week four.... The content of EDN113 this week was all based on our blogs and websites, making sure everyone is up to date!

In the lecture we went through how to mark other peoples blogs and websites. We went through this in quite a lot of depth and i did get a little bored.... especially as it was my 3rd hr in the lecture rooms!! After about an hr i feel like my brain stops a little bit.

In the workshop we again went through how to mark and marked some samples. This was really quite helpful because it remind me what i needed to have in my assessment to make it great! I will defiantly use  the marking guide to go through and check everything.

I have chosen my social learner as you can see from my previous posts, i choose Skype!

I feel like I'm pretty close to finishing everything, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment