Thursday 14 March 2013

Facebook?

So one of the technologies i though about using was Facebook.

I thought Facebook would be a good idea for a few reasons.


  1. Basically every one i know has Facebook, including my parents who are who i need to speak to. 
  2. Its free 
  3. Its an app for smart phones, again something that basically every one i know has. 
  4. Its easy to use
  5. It provides notifications when something new happens 
  6. You can create an event, so i could create my event add my parents and use this as the place for discussion
I then thought about some of the disadvantages 

  1. My parents aren't always on Facebook , and don't always hear the notification 
  2. It is not as private 
  3. It doesn't have a video option which would be helpful for me to have to physically show my parents my ideas when it comes to things like venues and decorations 


No comments:

Post a Comment