Thursday 14 March 2013

Skypes the winner!!

So after researching my 3 technologies I've decided to go with Skype.

I decided on Skype as it is the most convenient was to communicate with my parents whilst they are overseas.

Few of the main benefits include


  1. Its free
  2. Easy to use
  3. Comes as an app also, so if I'm not at home on my laptop i can use it whist out and about
  4. Can chat, video call and have basic call, which is more features than Facebook and emails
  5. I can have 3 way conversations so Mum, dad and me can all speak and share ideas at the same time. 
  6. I can see Mum and Dads faces so its more personal.
  7. If i stay signed in Mum and Dad can contact me at anytime and i will receive notifications. 
I choose this over the other 2 options because of these benefits. These are benefits that out did the other technologies by a long way!


No comments:

Post a Comment